Tuesday, September 28, 2010

3 more sleeps!

Unbelievable... I just have to wake up 3 more times before I board the plane for Chicago! Things are falling into place nicely. At one point this afternoon, I was wishing that I could just get on the plane TOMORROW already!

Special thanks for a friend for letting me borrow her gear and giving me tips about her solo Euro trip from a few years back. Also, special thanks so a certain second cousin for the information, tips, maps/guides, and encouragement!

I've confirmed that I can indeed wander Chicago for the day while I wait for my flight to Dublin to happen. Cool! I bought 2 magnetic games just bigger than a deck of cards in case I can make a friend who will want to play Chinese Checkers or Chess with me on the plane, train, or in the hostel.

But now I have some loose ends to tie up... Still quite a lot of things to do before I leave. Packing is probably the biggest on the list. Yipeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. So you've left already. This saddens me. Would'e liked to wish you well. Have a good trip and may God watch over you and if you plan on going o England look up my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bringing back memories of me in europe, last year same time!!! Have fun and be safe! Love Auntie Iris xx

    ReplyDelete