Just a few days ago, I bought a plane ticket for Dublin. I'm leaving for less than a month, and I'll be staying for a month--all on my own.
"You're nuts" said Dad. But am I really nuts? I don't think so. I'm on the verge of starting a new chapter in my life--taking a leave from University, finding a second job, and buying a house--so doesn't it make sense to do the trip now as opposed to later? Plus, I need some distance and some life experience. And I haven't done the obligatory Euro-trip or YWAM adventure that most people in my life do, almost as a rite of passage.
I was planning on just writing in this blog to report on my daily travels, but since prepping for an overseas trip in less than a month's time is going to be very interesting, I thought I'd start now. Besides, I have plenty of feelings of nervousness and anxiety which will make for great blog fodder.
Come along!
mmm. fodder. I like fodder.
ReplyDelete