Saturday, October 2, 2010

Officially in Europe!

I'm here! I'm not as thrilled to be in Dublin at the moment as I anticipated, but I'm positive that it's because I've officially been up for 24 hours, with only 3 hours of sleep at the start. I'm literally shaking because I'm so tired.

I found a North American comrade, also with a backpack, so we teamed up to find our lodgings. I'd like to think that we'll cheer each other on and prevent each other from going to sleep any earlier than 6pm tonight so that we can both set our clocks to this new time zone.

Aer Lingus, the airline into Ireland, was delightful! I cannot believe the functions and capabilities those LCD screens at the back of each seat have. I could have played Battleship if I wanted to. Instead, I watched some music videos, a movie, and listened to music.

Okay this update is getting a bit boring so I'm signing off for now.

2 comments:

  1. Careful of those Irish men.Remember,I have family over there.Should tell ya something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not boring, keep it going. Have you adjusted to the timechange yet? Want to meet in Spain October 18th?

    ReplyDelete